Kurse & Seminare
Adobe Premiere Pro Basics – First Steps (Webinar)
You want to optimize your videos and edit them creatively with just a few clicks? In this basic course, we will show you how to use the basic functions of the professional video editing tool Adobe Premiere Pro. In two 3-hour-sessions you will learn how to edit videos quickly and easily, create entertaining clips or combine video footage with photos. Sounds simple? It is, after our webinar.
Editor, freelance journalist, trainee or PR / corporate communications / communication staff in general.
You are beginner or have some basic knowledge with videos.
What you can expect
Our lecturers will give you helpful tips from their everyday work and support you during the practical exercises. You can practice with your own video files or exercise footage provided by us. You will then receive a handout with which you can implement what you have learned step by step. The webinar is held by two lecturers, so the support is particularly intense and personal.
Duration: Two 3-hour-sessions
9.30 a.m. - 12.30 p.m.
- What you can use Adobe Premiere Pro for
- Overview: the software interface
- Most important basic settings
- Media management: importing, organizing, sorting through the footage
- The most important cutting tools for rough cuts (incl. practice)
2.00 - 5.00 p.m.
- Feedback on the first editing experiences with Adobe Premiere
- More tools for video editing with Adobe Premiere
- Adjusting the audio level of individual clips
- Inserting titles and text layers
- Verticals and other formats for Facebook, Instagram and Co.
- Exporting and rendering—an overview of the playout options
- Backing up and archive project data and media
- A high-performance PC or laptop with a webcam (Windows or Mac) and a modern GPU (graphic card)
- Adobe Premiere Pro as a single subscription, as part of the Creative Cloud or as a free, seven-day trial version. Download: https://www.adobe.com/products/premiere.html
- Headset (not required, but recommended)
- A second monitor (not a requirement, but recommended for working on your project parallel to following the webinar)
- You will receive a link with all necessary instructions so that you can easily attend the webinar.
What you can do after the webinar
You can edit simple videos with Adobe Premiere Pro, which are suitable, for example, for journalistic social media posts and corporate communication formats. You are also prepared for the ABP in-depth webinars on Adobe Premiere.
A certificate confirms your participation.
Fragen zur Anmeldung bitte an das Sekretariat
Fragen zu Seminarinhalten bitte an
Robin Knapp, freier Seminarleiter
Tel. (089) 49 99 92 - 0 oder firstname.lastname@example.org
Ermäßigter Preis J: 270 Euro
Preis P: 360 Euro